Our Mission Statement: Restore broken families through meeting tangible needs and building their relationship with Jesus Christ!
Our focus is to show the love of Christ- our pillars include Healing, Mending, Bridging, and Providing.
Our purpose is to serve our community and other organizations, fulfilling their immediate needs, while establishing and evolving their relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to educate the community of the needs that are far too often overlooked- our community struggles with homelessness, hunger, addictions, teenage pregnancy, and our children fall prey to abuse and neglect . We want to strengthen our community by helping families regain stability, giving them hope & faith in themselves & in the people around them.
Together we believe we WILL make a difference and change "our part of the world, " while sharing the word of God.
- Collecting, organizing, and distributing donations, we will take anything because we need everything. Many families have relocated and lost all of their belongings. By collecting donations from the community, we are bridging the gap between those with a desire and heart to help, with those in need of tangible blessings.
- Mentoring and providing counsel and prayer to families.
- Providing education opportunities to families, including but not limited to Parenting Education, Life Skills, Bible Studies, and partnering with local schools, agencies, non-profit's, and faith based organizations.
- Providing support for local agencies and their fundraising events.
- Outreach (Mission team).
- Advocate for families receiving assistance.
- Recruiting volunteers.
- Job placement and training.
Thank you and many blessings to everyone who has assisted in the development of BeGenerous, and a special thanks to:
La Florida Coastal Real Estate, Jeff and Gay Landreth
Prime Lending, Wendy Kotowske and "crew"
Climate Control Storage, Santa Rosa Beach, Mike and Lucy Woods
Destin Storehouse, John and Brande Petersen
Iron Men, Destiny Worship Center, Pastor Santiago Rodriguez
Monthly donors who prefer to remain anonymous
Matthew 25:35-40. When I was thirsty you gave me water, when I was hungry you gave me food, when I had no clothing you clothed me, when I was in prison you visited me, and yet....what you do for your brothers and sisters you do unto me.
Drop off locations; Prime Lending in Destin and Navarre, Fl and LaFlorida Coastal Real Estate in Grayton Station. These businesses are supporters and give continuous efforts to help BeGenerous Inc. impact our community.
THANK YOU for BLESSING THOSE IN NEED.