Dedication. Expertise. Passion.
MEET OUR TEAM >>>
STATEMENT OF FAITH
These beliefs are not just mere words but the foundation of our ministry.
• We believe there is only One God. He is the Creator and Sustainer of all. He is divine power and glory. He is invisible, yet visible by faith. He is Light. He is Omnipresent. He is up close and personal; the breath we breathe. Father God is the Founder and the Finisher of all things. The Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. He is unchanging and merciful. Compassionate by nature. He is a faithful Father. Our Protector and Provider. Abba. Papa. He reigns over all. He is all. He is LORD, the Most High. He is the Godhead of the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is a master builder, the foundation layer. He is a just judge. He is for us not against us. He brings salvation in grace and mercy through His son Christ Jesus. He is Holy Love. (Genesis 1; 1 John 1:5; Hebrews 6:17; Exodus 34:6; Romans 1:20; Revelation 21-22)
Jesus Christ is the BeLoved Son of God
• We believe Jesus is the BeLoved Son of the Living God. He is Christ, The Anointed One. He is our Divine Intercessor and Our Righteousness enabling us to step into the fullness of sonship. He is Our Lord, the Messiah. He is our Savior King, born of a virgin birth by His mother Mary. He is Emmanuel - God with us. He is the image of perfection; sinless, righteous, and humble. There is only one way to the Father and it is through Him. An innocent man convicted, condemned and crucified on a cross as a sacrifice for the sin of mankind, while fulfilling prophecy. The Perfect Sacrifice. After three days He rose from the grave, ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of Papa God. Through His blood shed, and our faith in its redeeming value, we have been saved and are one with Him. His blood is the official seal on our adoption papers. The Giver of Salvation and eternal life. He is the Gatherer of flocks. Jesus is our only mediator to the Father. He is the Great Teacher. He is the Lord that Heals. He is the head of the church. He is our Beloved and we are His. An advocate of the poor and oppressed, an empathetic counselor, a suffering servant and victorious Deliverer, He IS the Great “I Am”. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He was, and is and is to come. (Matthew 1:18, 3:17 and 16:16; 1 Peter 3:18; Ephesians 1; Romans 4:25; Acts 2:33)
•We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of our Living God and of Jesus; the Third person of the Trinity; the carrier of God’s mighty deeds and power; Wisdom in all ways. Holy Spirit is our Helper in the midst of trouble. We are a dwelling place for Holy Spirit to take up residency, a Holy Habitation. A gift from God. Our Compass, which steers us into safety, keeping us from violating our pure conscience. The breath and wind in our sails. Our motivating push that compels us to move in His ways. The Driving Force behind the Holy Scriptures. The Counselor and Comforter of our souls. Our Holy Reminder. The mark of God’s Presence in our lives. Our guide to all Truth. (Luke 1:35; John 14:26; Romans 5:5 and 8:26; Ephesians 2:2; Isaiah 11:2)
•We believe The Holy Bible is the infallible Word of God. It is free from error and incapable of being wrong. It is the God-breathed Truth. The writers were inspired by the Driving Force and Divine Author, Holy Spirit. It is the Sword of the Spirit, which ministers to each and every wound. It can pierce and penetrate any lie of the enemy. It has authority and power to command. It is the authentic revelation of God’s attributes, aspirations, and blueprints for our lives. The pages act as a compass, directing us and teaching us of His will. The Bible is our tool to be used for the instruction and edification of Christians. The Holy Scriptures are the foundation we as Christians stand on and in which we abide. (John 1:1; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Romans 15:4; 1 Thessalonians 2:13)
•We believe The Church is the body of Christ. It is not an institution but a supernatural entity. A fellowship of brothers and sisters united in Christ, woven together by Holy Spirit to testify of God’s greatness. We, as the body of Christ, are called to take dominion over all territory God has instructed us to possess while spreading The Gospel. We are to continue the work of Christ by the power of Holy Spirit. We are to fulfill the Great Commission. We are pioneers on a voyage seeking our Kingdom that is to come and God’s will to be done. The church is an act of God and where God acts. One people, “one nation under God.” We are one in and through Christ Jesus, a covenant people that bring glory to God on High because we walk in the image of Him. A body that believes in all He is. We are a Holy Nation and His possession. We are a supernatural kinship and royal heirs to the throne of God. We are The Church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Romans 12:5)
•We believe Salvation is being saved from the power of sin by God’s grace through faith in Christ Jesus. It is a free gift from God and Jesus Christ; a sacrificial love offering. It reflects God’s “open arm policy”. It is a combination of childlike trust, a desire to change and an obedience to follow. Salvation is the way to freedom. It is the root of wholeness and health resulting in eternal life. It is a commitment and surrender to spiritual healing. The protective covering of our body, mind, soul, and spirit. It is atonement, reconciliation, new birth and the acceptance and positioning into sonship. (Isaiah 46:13 and 12:2; Hebrews 5:9; 2 Timothy 3:5; Psalm 62:6-7)
•We believe Love is the first and greatest commandment of all, and we are to operate in it and from it at all times. It is an expression of God’s loyalty. God initiated His love, and demonstrated it in the grandest way, by sending His Only Son for our cause. God is divine Love and He has not asked us to move in what He does not already embrace Himself. He is steered by love in all His ways. He loved us first. His love is steadfast, unwavering and constant. Love heals. Love unites. Love delivers. Love transforms. Love is the greatest instrument we can use to demonstrate the image of the One Who displayed true Love in its entirety. Jesus is love. We are called as beloved children to imitate Father God. Without love we have nothing. Relationships evolve where love is the center. Love sees the best in everyone. Love casts out fear. A life reflective of true transformation is rooted in love. Christ is a mirror image of Love, let us be His reflection. Love is contagious, and it is our commission to spread it. We are to infuse and permeate the earth with the aroma of Christ. There is nothing we can do that separates us from the Father’s love, so let it consume His children. Love is the divine connector. (John 14:21 and 17:23; Romans 8:39; 2 Corinthians 2:14; 1 John 4:8,16)
• We believe there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. We believe in operating in a spirit of truth and love, not in a spirit of religion or judgment. We believe Holy Spirit has the permission of conviction. With Jesus in us, we begin to live according to the Spirit and not the flesh. This is the process of sanctification. In the process, you are being made holy, sanctified, and set apart. It is in Him we find wisdom from God and discover our righteousness, holiness and redemption. As those who belong to Christ, we should exemplify that in our living. We must be holy in everything we do, just as God who chose us is holy. We must think saved and act saved. We are called to walk in the image of Christ. Wrongdoings are illegal in Heaven; therefore, they are illegal for us as children of God to operate in them here on earth. (Romans 8:1; 1 Peter 1:15; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 2 Corinthians 6:9; Romans 8:34)
• We believe that repentance is a vital act in becoming who we are designed to be. It is the picture of Romans 12:2 and the renewing of your mind daily. In Hebrew it is said “Metanoia” which means to change the way you think. We must come into revelation of righteousness, then, with the gentle convincing power of Holy Spirit, we have the ability to turn from those old thoughts and make a conscious change in the way we think. We believe you must see the Triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) as they are fully of love, mercy and grace and well as how we see ourselves in order to walk in the fullness of who we are. To change the intention of your heart. This is to be a daily act, a constant practice. Holy Spirit prompts us with a gentle conviction that produces in us a need for repentance. This is a sign we are in communion with Father God. We are called to humble ourselves, confess our sins, and repent from our sinful ways so our transgressions may be blotted out. This act of obedience is a part of the redemptive journey. Jesus was sinless, yet He repented on our behalf as He hung from the cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” How much more should we repent for our own wicked ways? By doing this, we enable ourselves to obtain mercy from our Father. The Word advises us to believe and repent because the end times are growing near, and the Kingdom of Heaven is before us. We encourage all to pursue repentance and find peace. (Acts 8:22; Proverbs 28:13; Matthew 3:2; Psalm 34:14)
• We believe in the Grace of God. Grace is the supernatural operating power of God imparted to us by Holy Spirit. Grace is the demonstration of His right hand extended at all times. It is our authority and sets us apart, enabling us to live righteously. It is the supreme act of kindness, graciousness and favor of God the Father, which steers our hearts to repentance. It is the embodiment of acceptance and right standing with Him. It is the license for us to live like Christ, not a license to do whatever we want. It is the motivating force of our salvation. Grace is the abounding gift of Jesus as freedom to us. It is a reflection of God’s mercy and faithfulness to His children and our sufficiency to carry out every good work. It is our reward for abiding in Him and the awesome, unexpected move of God on our hearts which compels us toward faith in Him and His Way. Grace is a light, dispelling darkness and instilling hope. It motivates us to press in, push through, and persevere during our afflictions. (John 1:14; Romans 11:5 and 5:15, 21; Acts 15:11; 2 Corinthians 9:8 and 4:7-15)
•We believe True Transformation is attainable to those who have a desire and are willing and open to receive it. This is the process of removing all old things for a new life and new nature. It is also known as regeneration, transfiguration, or metamorphosis. A re-birth, to be born again, which is accomplished when salvation is received through Christ Jesus. This course is a reproduction of a life of faith and holiness. It is seeking the Lord for all your needs, while allowing Him to strip away all former attire and clothe you in newness. It is a removal of all unrighteousness so we can live in the image of Our Savior. It is a conversion. A new power and pattern of living. It is deliverance from self-destructive cycles. True transformation steers one into this permanent change resulting from growth and maturity. It is not a temporary fix that covers behaviors; it is a change of heart and mind. There is only One who bears the power to achieve this in us, and He is JESUS. He is not in the business of renovation or simple reformation but of complete and total liberation. He does not ask us to make declarations of what we are going to do without putting it to action. He died so we could be free from the slavery of sin. This is the result of complete surrender and intentional devotion to the Lord and to the Word of God. True transformation takes dedication and commitment, allowing us to emerge as a beautiful creation, fully developed to fly. (2 Corinthians 5:17 and 3:18; Galatians 2:20)